Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bento #42 Non-cute bento

There are many times that I have those uninspired bento day, like currently am having now. However, I stil pack snack bento for my gal even with the absence of many cutie cutie characters..
Below pictures are the sample of my non-cute bento...

Menu:
1. Choco milk
2. Ham
3. Orange
4. Kitkat
5. Grapes

Menu:
1. Choco Milk
2. Banana, and apricot
3. Cheese
4. Ham
5. Rolled choco sandwich (Spread choco inside the bread, and roll them)
Well, honestly I was doubt to post those bentos..but hey I thought, who knows that it could inspire others too..
My gal will have summer holiday now for almost 3months.. she will start the KG1 in 25Sept.. meanwhile, I have to think hard what to post here to during the holidays...haha..otherwise, my blog will be very dusty if leave it too long empty...hmm...
Am very happy however with the long holidays, because the wheather is getting hotter..and very humid too. ...in average now is 43c during daytime, at nite around 35c..but it's very humid, that sometimes I feel so suffocate to breathe..
So, I should say..Happy Summer holiday to all of you!

6 comments:

  1. Yes, glad you posted this. I just think they're adorable. Like your blog too and will follow. Come and see my Sandwich blog. I'd be honored. Keri, a.k.a. Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting sam... Yes, will drop by to yr blog for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey... no worries... these are good too debs... it's all in the presentation... hmmm... all those flags and kosongs... already make me thinking of our world cup... how about one in celebration of this wonderful event??? ... now that should put your creative mind to work... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Though is non-cute bento, but you still made all the details so neatly and nicely! And most important, healthy food for the kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We always suffer a little of bento-block once in a while!

    Just stumbled upon youe site!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kate siape tak cute? Kalo masih ada Arabian krucil yang cute itu bento tetep kiut kok hehehehe :D

    ReplyDelete