Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bento #12 Bento donut



I was running out any bread supply last nite. Then, rushingly I made donut.. Thinking that i could make monster donut character. I used the instant donut package. I started to make it around 9pm, then only finished by 11pm. I was so pleased with the donut taste. It was so chewy..and the taste so yummy.

In the morning what I did was melt the chocolate chips. Dip the donut on the melted chocolate and decorate with eyes and mouth from cheese.
Today's menu:
1. Monster choco donut
2. Penguin wiener
3. Cheese
4. Apples
(My daughter very picky about fruits, however I keep giving her apples these days- wishing her will eat it one day.. )

Below is the close-up pictures of the donut monster and the penguin sausage.
I made the penguin using the sausage cutter.


No comments:

Post a Comment