Monday, May 10, 2010

Bento #37 Spongebob


I have very little knowledge bout the current popular cartoon movies..My knowledge is very limited to mickey mouse, minnie mouse and the friends..LOL
I do know barney tho ^_^..(Hey , which mama doesnt know bout barney, anyway? )..but it's not cartoon, isnt? but now, as I start bento making, slowly I learnt from my bento buddies bout this character n that character...Well, the japanese cartoon..I am stil totally blur! ^_^, it's just so hard to remember them.
anyway, today I learnt to make spongebob. Googled to find the easiest version of the image..LOL..And above is the result..
I baked betty crocker package brownies that I added mashed banana into it, to make it more fudgy and give a good fragrant...I topped it with cheese for the spongebob face, the white color is kamaboko, and brownies itself as the pants..

Today's menu:
1. Spongebob brownies
2. Grapes and kiwi skewer

Spongebob close-up:

15 comments:

  1. Cute idea Deb! I like you turned that brownies into the Spongebob Square Pants. Kiwi flowers look fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Lia,
    U're quick! Thanks...I Kept thinking what can I use for the brown color pants. ...and brownies it is! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..wow...wow...spongebob-nya lucuuuuu....dan bunga kiwi-nya terlihat sangat menggoda mbak...apa lagi ada brownies-nya...bikin laper pagi2 nih...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spongebob Square Pants! One of my elder boy's favourite cartoon character. Love the way you make the curvy cheese, it looks exactly like the Spongebob! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mbak Debyyyyyy........ Wuaaaaaa.... lutjuuuuuu buanget :D. I love every single detail in this box :D. Wah, kita punya koneksi lagi ni hihihi. Aku bikin Si BobBob juga, tapi lucuan punya Mbak Debi hehe. Kalo sheepnya another sheep hehe, yang di sushi itu character apa aku juga gak jelas hahaha. Rencanya mau posting bento edisi bento jadulku hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome! I am 17, and would totally take pride in eating that for lunch.haha

    Your very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Sysyl: kekekek...ya, browniesnya enak..cobain beli yang paket or bikin sndiri ditambahin pisang..enak tur harum..^_^
    Kiwinya sih cantik, tapi tnyata asem bok rasanya..belinya kemudaan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Ai Ping: Yes, I did it freehand..tried to use cutter but no cutter match to the curve shape like that..but, gotta b extra careful, twice I tore the cheese..gotta re-do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Tata..oh, flip flop dong ..klop terus kite..
    Cepet2 diposting dwong...mau liat...duh..gimana sih mau nambahin text difoto? pake software apa ya yg gratisan dan gampang..hahaha..(dasar pelit neh)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wowww... spongebob !!!... all time favourite... u really got your brainwave this time deb... i have to agree... you are getting more creative... the bento artist has strike again... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. @beautifully, trying: a-ha...yes, u can..why dun u make one..same thing..pretty easy to make...quite a foolproof..trust me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hk,
    I dunno spongebob is yr fave ^_^
    I know only the pic of spongebob, but never watched it...U watch it?

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha... when u hv so many nieces & nephrews... u can't help but watch spongebob... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Deby, see how blur I am, I just notice you have your blog updated (from FB).
    Within such a short period, your bento skill has great improvement! The Sponge Bob looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Vaness...
    haha..it's alright...Thanks...Stil need to learn from you, and Lia the other bento guru...LOL

    ReplyDelete